1. Number of roller rows (one, two or four)
2. Cage type (yes, no or special design)
3. The bearing with cage can bear high radial load, high acceleration and high-speed operation.
4. Fully loaded roller bearings (without cage) contain the maximum number of rollers, so they are suitable for medium speed and heavy load applications.
5. Fag, Timken high bearing capacity cylindrical roller bearing combines the high bearing capacity of full bearing and high-speed capacity of bearing with cage.
6. Configuration of inner and outer ring flange (location and quantity of guide flange)
It has the characteristics of high bearing capacity and high rigidity
Fag, Timken allow radial displacement, except for bearings with inner and outer ring flanges.
Low friction (roller face / flange contact area)：
Open flange design, together with roller end design and surface finish, promotes the formation of lubricating oil film, resulting in lower friction and higher axial basic load rating.
Long service life：
The logarithmic profile of the roller reduces the edge stress at the roller / raceway contact and the sensitivity to the deflection of the misaligned shaft.
Improve operation reliability：
The surface finish of the contact surface between roller and raceway is beneficial to the formation of hydrodynamic lubricating oil film.
Separable and interchangeable：
The separation components of SKF cylindrical roller bearings are interchangeable. This is convenient for installation, disassembly and maintenance inspection.